- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup melted salted butter
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 loaf of challah bread sliced
- Mix together all the ingredients except the bread and maple syrup.
- Pour 1 cup of the maple syrup in the bottom of a 9 x 15 baking dish.
- Place the slices of bread on top of the maple syrup tightly placing them next to each other. Pour the mixture on top.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator over night.
- In the morning, turn the oven on to 350 degrees and bake the french toast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.