Loading cart contents...
Edna’s Easy Homemade Salsa
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into quarters, seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeds removed, quartered
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 red onion, cut into chunks
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the cilantro, tomatoes, garlic, jalapenos, lime juice, onion and some salt and pepper to the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until blended together. You want the salsa to maintain some texture, but it should still be smoother than it would be if you were chopping by hand. Pour into a bowl and serve. The salsa will also keep, covered, in the refrigerator for several days, though the flavors will get stronger.